It’s already February and most people’s New Year’s resolutions are already fading.
In fact, according to U.S. News, 80% of New Year’s resolutions will have failed by February and a study by Statistics Brain found that only 9.2% of people felt they were successful in achieving their resolution.
How are your resolutions going? If what you are doing isn’t working, it’s time to try a new approach. And, maybe it’s time to get some help!
Your Virtual Assistant to the Rescue
If you aren’t sticking to your resolutions ... perhaps, you are lacking in time, motivation, or discipline?
A virtual assistant can help with all these. In fact, a good virtual assistant can be your secret weapon in accomplishing your goals and getting your most important tasks done. They can take care of many of the tasks you aren’t getting around to. They can remind you of the ones you keep forgetting ... and hold you accountable to the ones you keep putting off.
Here are 10 Goals Your Virtual Assistant Can Help You Meet:
- Get Healthy – Are your medical appointments current? When was your last physical? Dental appointment? Eye doctor? What else? Let your virtual assistant schedule your appointments and track your follow-ups to help you meet your health goals.
- Organize Your Home – When was the last time you changed your air filters? And, what sizes are they? Need a handyman? Home cleaning service? Your virtual assistant can track all these items and help your home run smoothly so you meet your home organization goals.
- Stop Running Late – No more double-booking or missed appointments when your virtual assistant schedules your appointments for you. Get a text reminder and meet your goal to stop missing or being late to appointments.
- Stop Wasting Money – Let your virtual assistant cancel services you no longer use but haven’t gotten around to canceling. This is an instant money saver.
- Travel More – Have you ever put off making travel plans and suddenly you have waited “too long?" Airline prices have jumped way up and hotels are already full? Instead of putting it off, just turn it over to your virtual assistant and let her get it done. Over 50% of people spend over an hour booking a simple ticket. Let your assistant do this for you. Your goal to travel more just got easier.
- Do Your Best Work – You proofed that document twice. But let’s face it, you know exactly what you meant to say, but when you read it again, you read what you meant to write instead of spotting the typo. A virtual assistant can review all your documents so they can be presented error-free.
- Be More Responsive to Emails – Your virtual assistant can respond to standard inquiries immediately on your behalf. And, that stretch goal of inbox zero? It may now be achievable.
- Finally Get Your Project Done (or at least started!) – You keep saying you’re going to create that product or start that project. It may be an eBook, online course, or new page on your website … but it never gets done. Your virtual assistant can provide the gentle nudge needed to keep you on task.
- Get an Accountability Partner – Looking for someone to hold you accountable to your goals? Your virtual assistant can follow up regularly and be your “virtual coach.”
- Have More Time – You know you want more time. When your virtual assistant takes over your routine tasks on a regular basis, you will be freed up to get more of your creative work done. Giving you more time at work will free up more time outside work for a healthier work-life balance.
Get Some Help on Your Goals
It isn’t easy to meet your goals. It seems there is always something vying for your attention or distracting you.
Your virtual assistant from My BTLR can take care of these distractions and provide accountability and encouragement to help you meet your goals.
Contact us to learn how our virtual assistants can help you.