JOB TITLE: Virtual Assistant
Position Reference: VA0092
This is a virtual position and the role may be based anywhere in the USA.
The Virtual Assistant (VA) is responsible for providing a wide variety of support services to clients. The VA may delegate some or all of his/her work, acting as a single point of contact for other VAs when applicable. Often, the VA serves in the role of an executive assistant, personal assistant or administrative assistant to clients.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CORE SKILLS:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform data entry and analysis
- Minutes and notes taking
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Telephone and conference calling
- Strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Associates degree or some college preferred
OTHER POSSIBLE SKILLS:
- Online research
- Social media monitoring and scheduling
- Blog writing
- Sales support
- Travel research
- Web design
- IT support and web maintenance (Wordpress, SquareSpace, etc.)
- Internet marketing including email and forum management
- A workstation located in a room with a door to avoid distractions.
- If necessary, babysitting services are arranged to provide a time slot of undisturbed, focused attention to details.
- Laptop or desktop computer
- High-speed internet connection
- Mobile/smartphone device
- Telephone connection
- Tablet, iPad or similar (optional)
This is an independent contractor (1099) position and compensation is on a per client basis.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply below today.