JOB TITLE: Content Writer Internship
Position Reference: CW0082
Atlanta, Georgia / Virtual
About the Position
My BTLR provides virtual assistant services to clients ranging from business executives, small business owners and entrepreneurs to real estate agents, financial advisors and bloggers ... and lots more in between.
The Content Writer Intern will have a role in researching, creating and dispersing content for both internal and client social media accounts, websites, and blogs. You will be expected to understand social media platforms, write great copy and meet deadlines. You may also have the opportunity to support digital marketing on behalf of our clients.
This is an unpaid internship that we can consider for course credit.
- Research topics relevant to our clients and write original content for website, blog and social media (including post for Facebook and Twitter)
- Write articles for content marketing
- Communicate information to our management team
- Collaborate with social media/marketing team
- Ensuring deadlines and quality of the content is met
- Research and assist with developing marketing material
- Schedule blog articles for posting on social media channels using Buffer, Hootsuite or similar products
- Provide proofreading and editing of marketing material and sales collateral
- Help with writing and producing marketing materials and case studies
Core skills required
- Must be a great researcher and writer
- Strong writing and grammar skills and the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Proficiency in the use of social media outlets
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Google applications (Google Drive, Gmail, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to write newsworthy, creative articles that support the business
- Solid understanding of how to create rich and dynamic content
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
- Basic SEO knowledge and the ability to write SEO content
- Working knowledge or social media management
Other SPECIALIZED SKILLS helpful
- Web design
- Experience with Wordpress and Squarespace
- Internet marketing including email and forum management
Are you up for the challenge? Apply below today.